The CDFM Practice Test Mobile App (also available on web) is an assessment resource for individuals preparing to take the CDFM exams. This tool is designed to help build your confidence and identify areas in which additional exam preparation may be needed.
3 Modules–3 Months–Unlimited Access!
$59 gives you 3 months of 24/7 access to:
- 320+ practice questions in all CDFM exam module 1, 2, and 3 domains.
- 380+ flashcards featuring important acronyms you may encounter on the exams.
- 240+ glossary flashcards to ensure you’re familiar with the necessary terminology.
- The CDFM Candidate Handbook and additional resources to help you prepare.
- The ability to create custom quizzes and tailor your learning.
- An advanced progress-tracking tool that indicates how you are performing on each question and in each domain.
- Mobile App and web access.
Disclaimer: None of the questions on the Practice Test appear on the CDFM exams, but they are written in the same format and style as the live exams. The Practice Test should only be used to gauge your familiarity with concepts. To get a feel for navigating the Pearson VUE testing platform for computerized testing at-home and in a test center, explore the Pearson VUE Demo Test.
A number of study aids are available as preparation for the CDFM exams (see Step 2: Preparing for Examination). No one study tool should be considered the only basis for exam preparation. ASMC strongly recommends a minimum study and review time of three months based on the CDFM exam specifications (blueprints) in a variety of formats, which may include:
- Original Department of Defense guidance documents online
- EDFMTC textbook
- Training courses
- ASMC Chapter study groups
No tools can guarantee you will pass an exam. Passing an exam is not based on the amount of money spent or the number of resources utilized. It is based on successfully applying your knowledge across the spectrum of the field.