Curriculum Program Manager, Financial Management
Company Name: Graduate School USA
Company Information: An independent, nonprofit educational institution based in Washington, DC, Graduate School USA offers workforce training and services across the U.S. and around the world. We are a leading provider of professional development and training courses for the federal government and the private sector, serving organizations and individuals with programs designed to support organizational missions, career and occupational development, and the personal ambitions of adult learners.
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Web: graduateschool.edu
Curriculum Program Manager, Financial Management
Graduate School USA is currently seeking a Curriculum Program Manager to represent the School’s Federal Financial Management programs to external partners and customers nationwide. The incumbent will provide federal Financial Management subject matter expertise to support Business Development efforts to include determining appropriate course content and/or design, developing customized learning solutions, and identifying customer training needs.
- Provides guidance on the development of the overall Federal Financial Management curriculum as well as specific course materials.
- Collaborate with Business Relations to grow business, develop and support customers and ensure understanding of customer training needs, provide curriculum perspective, identify viable solutions, and build customer relationships; build agency relationships to develop and grow sales in field locations; ensure development and execution of sales plans that includes conducting competitor analysis, establishing contacts, building key relationships, qualifying leads, closing sales, and handing off sales for delivery.
- Identifies opportunities to expand into new markets and develop strategic partnerships.
- Leads the School’s efforts to establish and grow partnerships with professional organizations in the field of federal Financial Management. Leverages contacts within the federal Financial Management community to build and maintain strong relationships with accrediting bodies and other professional organizations.
- Provides subject matter input on assigned curriculum products to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and appropriateness of course/curriculum content. Identifies and responds to emerging training needs and government-wide trends. Advises others on curriculum and/or sales requirements.
- Coordinates with course development experts to design and develop training solutions that are responsive to customer needs. Ensures that curricula and course materials adhere to quality assurance and professional standards as defined by accrediting bodies and relevant external professional bodies, as well as internal quality standards.
- Represents in on-site customer meetings to develop, negotiate, and close proposals.
- When necessary, participate in proposal bid/no-bid decisions; provide proposal content (management plan, course content for both off-the-shelf and customized courses); identify relevant past performance; recommend appropriate instructors; assist in bid/no-bid decision-making.
- As needed, provide input to Marketing regarding current and potential customers and learning needs and messages. Draft, review, and approve marketing collateral to ensure accuracy and relevancy to GSUSA customers.
- Provide advice and support to Training and Program Management staff regarding content, instructors, course material, and logistics, as needed.
Assist in the identification and recruitment of high quality federal Financial Management instructors. When necessary, serves as instructor for contract or open enrollment sessions federal Financial Management classes.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with Financial Management instructors, staff, and senior management team.
- Participate in conferences and networking events to promote GSUSA capabilities and products. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s and/or relevant certifications desired.
- 7-10 years of federal training management, development or delivery experience required.
- Experience working with instructors, subject matter experts, instructional designers, and other learning/training partner.
- Experience with various government-wide contracting practices and procurement vehicles.
Job Location: Washington, DC, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
To apply: Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter (please include cover letter in Resume Text section of the online application) for consideration by clicking on the following link to apply online: gsusacareers.synchr-recruit.com/job/79447/curriculum-program-manager-financial-management-full- time-part-time
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.