Government and corporate leaders in the field of defense financial management (FM) will convene at ASMC’s 2023 Data Analytics & Decision Support (DA/DS) Virtual Conference to share insight in data analytics and the decision process in the age of generative AI.
Discussions will include how the comptroller/CFO/financial manager obtains and best uses their “seat at the table.” Attendees will hear about priorities concerning the management of enterprise level data including governance, integrity, and relevance toward facilitating transformation and operational excellence. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from FM experts in PPBE processes to reimagine data using AI and discover how to create transformation in the decision-making processes.
DA/DS Virtual Conference will offer 2 general sessions and 3 concurrent workshops in this all-day virtual event. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to 11 CPEs.*
Who Should Attend
• Business analysts, data analysts, data scientists and financial managers seeking to learn how analytics are being applied across various business processes in the defense industry
• Comptrollers, CFOs and financial managers in the public and private sectors seeking to learn about the latest techniques and methodologies
• Executives seeking to learn how to further leverage analytics in decision making processes
• Individuals interested in expanding their analytics skills and learning how organizations are leveraging analytics across defense financial management
Early Bird Rates – Early Bird Registration opens August 21, 2023 until September 30, 2023:
- $79 – Government (Member or Non-Member)
- $109 – Member (Non-Government)
- $169 – Non-Member
Regular Rates – After October 1, 2023:
- $99 – Government (Member or Non-Member)
- $129 – Member (Non-Government)
- $189 – Non-Member
Registration for this event is non-refundable as we will be offering a full virtual meeting with recordings available up to 90 days following the event.
ASMC does not accept registrations or payments over the phone.
*Attendees will have through 26 July 2024 to earn CPEs post conference through our virtual platform (You must be registered to view on-demand sessions).
Questions? Please contact email@example.com for more information.