The ASMC Online website encrypts certain data for transactions requiring personal and/or payment information. The website uses a security certificate issued by Equifax and uses a 1024 bit encryption method approved by DOD.
Some web browsers on DOD networks will not by default accept the ASMC security certificate and will require you to create a “trusted site” connection.
If you are using Internet Exploerer (IE):
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Click Trusted Sites.
4. To create a Trusted Site, click Sites; the Trusted Sites window opens.
5. Enter the URL of “https://imis.asmconline.org”
6. Click Add. The site is listed in the Trusted Sites box.
7. Check Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
This may elimate the security certificate error for your computer. If this does not, you may want to complete a paper based form and fax in your payment or change information as we may not be able to resolve the issue for your location.