I’ve just undergone an official name change. How can I get a certificate with my new name?

For security reasons, CDFM certificant name changes cannot be made online. Certificants who have had a legal name change must submit a copy of the original documentation (e.g., marriage license, divorce or name change decree) to certification@asmconline.org or fax to (703) 549-3181 to the attention of the Certification Department. After your name has been updated [...]

By |2019-04-17T22:54:37-04:00July 23rd, 2018|, |0 Comments

How do I find a Pearson VUE testing center?

You can view available Pearson VUE testing centers by visiting pearsonvue.com/asmc. Click on "Find a test center" on the right side of the screen. There are Pearson VUE testing locations on military bases and Pearson VUE Professional Centers (PPCs) off military bases. If you choose an on-base testing location, it is your responsibility to ensure [...]

By |2019-04-17T22:12:31-04:00July 23rd, 2018|, |0 Comments