Visit www.pdi2018.com today to register online for PDI 2018 in Denver!
While registering for PDI 2018, please note the following:
- Payment is required at the time of registration so please be sure you have obtained authorized funding and understand your organization’s regulations for payment.
- Attendees may participate in Monday and Tuesday sessions and special events if arriving early enough on Tuesday. Please check the PDI 2018 website for more details including pricing for additional events.
- The PDI officially kicks off with Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday morning at 0800, followed by Service Day activities.
- When completing registration, attendees should select which service day activities (occurring on May 30) they wish to attend (Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Defense-Wide.)
- Breakfast and lunch are provided Wednesday – Friday as part of the registration fee. In addition, one dinner is included in registration fee on Wednesday evening.
Registration and Housing Information
- Changes to existing registrations may be accomplished by logging in to the registration site. You will need your registration number from your confirmation email and the email address you used to register.
- In order to provide accurate housing availability, please note you must first complete your PDI Registration prior to making housing reservations. Links to housing will be available upon completion of the online registration process.
- Housing questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 798-8376.
Registration includes three breakfasts, three lunches, and one dinner, as well as access to Virtual PDI 2018.
- Member $595 (before May 1), $695 until event date
- Non-Member $700 (before May 1), $800 until event date
Please note that in order to receive the member registration rate, you must be a member in good standing at the time of registration. Additionally, there are no refunds on cancellations made after April 30.
Should you have any questions about registration, please contact email@example.com or (702) 798-8376. Registration office hours are 0700 – 1630 Pacific Time.
We look forward to seeing you May 30 – June 1 in Denver!