Registration for the ASMC PDI 2020 is now available! Click here to register online!
While registering for PDI 2020, please note the following:
- Payment is required at the time of registration so please be sure you have obtained authorized funding and understand your organization’s regulations for payment.
- Attendees arriving early are invited to participate in Monday and Tuesday sessions and special events.
- The PDI officially kicks off with Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday morning at 0800, followed by Service Day activities.
- When completing registration, attendees should select which Service Day activities (occurring on May 27) they wish to attend (Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Dept of Navy, or Defense-Wide.)
- Breakfast and lunch (provided Wednesday – Friday) and the Welcome Dinner (on Wednesday evening) are included in the PDI registration fee.
Registration and Housing Information
- Changes to existing registrations may be made by logging in to the registration site. You will need your registration number from your confirmation email and the email address you used to register.
- You must complete your PDI Registration prior to making housing reservations. Links to housing will be available upon completion of the online registration process.
- Housing questions may be directed to Gaylord Opryland Hotel at (877) 491-7397, or Inn at Opryland at (800) 901-4211
Registration includes meals (noted above) and access to Virtual PDI 2020.
- Member $595 (before May 1), $695 until event date
- Non-Member $700 (before May 1), $800 until event date
In order to receive the member registration rate, you must be a member in good standing at the time of registration.
Note: Each month, all on-time or early renewals for one or three years will be entered into a random drawing to award two $50 gift cards and one $150 gift card, respectively. Additionally, ASMC members who renew their membership for a three-year term can now receive a 20% discount on their membership! Renew your membership on time or early here.
There are no refunds for cancellations made after April 30.
Should you have any questions about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 798-8376. Registration office hours are 0700 – 1630 Central Time.
For more information regarding PDI, please visit the PDI website at https://www.pdi2020.org/home
We look forward to seeing you May 27 – 29 in Nashville!