Are you having issues viewing a Virtual PDI or taking an AFC Journal exam?
- Are you logged in? You must be logged in to view a Virtual PDI and take the AFC Journal exams. Verify your ASMC membership.
- Are you using Internet Explorer? What happens if you try Chrome, Firefox, or Safari? There is also a Compatibility View Setting that may help in Internet Explorer:
- Make sure that the page you are having difficulty accessing is open in your browser.
- Open the Tools menu by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your screen, or by clicking the Alt key on your keyboard.
- Click "Compatibility View Settings"
- Click "Add" to add the URL of the current page to Compatibility View, and close.
- Are you at a Federal facility? Federal IT departments occasionally block the site where the videos and exams are hosted. What happens if you try it from home?
- PDI 2011 content was posted free of charge. However, only the slides from past PDI events are available for free.
Virtual PDI 2015 & 2014
- View Virtual PDI 2015 and Virtual PDI 2014 – Logging in the first time?
- Please allow up to 24 hours for new accounts to become available.
- To log in, enter the email address you signed up with, and your default ASMC password, asmc + your member number.
- If you have forgotten your member number, click here.
- For further assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
- Did you register for Virtual PDI 2014? It is only $99 and will be available until June of 2016.
- Virtual PDI 2015 is available now! It is free for attendees, and $99 for individuals. It is also available to chapters for $249 to offer as content for local mini-PDIs and luncheons!
- If you are using Internet Explorer to view Virtual PDI content in PathLMS & your name does not appear in the top right corner…
- Go to Internet Options
- Select the Security Tab
- Select Trusted Sites
- Select the Sites button
- Add https://www.pathlms.com to the trusted sites.
Virtual PDI 2012
- Virtual PDI 2012 is no longer available for purchase, however if you have already purchased access, you may log in here: https://www.pathlms.com/asmc/sign_in