Company Name: Kearney & Company
Company Information: Kearney & Company has a reputation. For performing quality auditing, accounting, and information technology services. For infusing integrity into every project. For valuing our employees as much as we value our clients. We take these designations seriously, and we work hard every day to uphold our reputation. After all, we believe earning our clients' trust and preserving our good name are tasks worth repeating.
Company Contact: If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit your resume online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-236-2393. Only messages seeking accommodations will be returned. Reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that allows an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job functions, or enjoy equal access to benefits available to other individuals in the workplace.
Company Website: www.kearneyco.com
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Job Title: HR
Job Description: Tracking Code VA-01202017-220 Job Description Kearney & Company is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator for our Alexandria, Virginia office. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for Human Resources and are excited about taking on new challenges, to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for providing general HR administrative support, including: personnel, benefits, training and in other related areas. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships. This individual must have the ability to work independently and also as an effective and engaged team member in a fast-paced environment. Strong initiative and follow through is essential for this job. The ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
- Administrative support for HR Department including record keeping, file maintenance, and data entry
- Provide support for Director of HR
- Assist with support of HR Processes
- Maintain calendars and provide various administrative duties as needed
- Answer routine employment questions and direct employees to appropriate resources
- Perform employment verifications
- Coordinate and setup employee onboarding process
- Coordinate employee off-boarding process; schedule exit interviews and manage exit processing
- Serve as back-up for various HR processes such as benefits administration, training & development, Continuing Professional Education
- (CPE) tracking, HR reporting, and travel programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Competencies /Work Style:
- Sense of urgency with the ability to respond in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong service orientation, with an understanding and appreciation of the customer requirements
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to follow through and deliver results
- Ability to handle confidential information maturely and in unbiased fashion
- Effectively manages multiple activities and projects
- Time/prioritization management skills
- At least 1 year of related HR experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Business hours are from 8:30a.m.-5:30p.m.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business related field with HR coursework preferred
Application Link: https://kearney-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=940
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Country: United States
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.