Guidelines for Writing a Letter to the Editor
- Letters should be brief—preferably under 300 words.
- Letters should be kept relevant to articles that have appeared within recent issues of the AFC Journal.
- Must include writer’s name and contact information.
Template for Authors to Follow:
- To the Editor:
- Regarding: “Title of Article”
- Under 3 paragraphs or 300 words
- Full Name
- Contact Information
Letters to the Editor should be submitted to:
Kathryn Grandstaff-Bradford at email@example.com
Letters to the Editor will be posted in the ASMC Engage platform.