Materials Order Form (PDF)
- Certificates: National Headquarters offers several certificates for chapter use. All certificates are printed on ecru high quality paper. Appreciation certificates may be ordered blank or printed with names and dates. All other certificate orders must be accompanied by the name and purpose of the presentation. Leadership certificates may include chapter name and position. Blank membership certificates cannot be ordered by the chapter. To order certificates, please fax or mail the order form to National Headquarters. Orders will be billed, if applicable, and mailed to the chapter address. Overnight, next day or second day freight is available at an additional cost.
- Logos: Camera ready logos may also be ordered, as a camera ready sheet, or electronic versions. They may be used for chapter stationary, banners, plaques, etc.
- Jewelry and Plaques: Dondero, Inc. keeps in stock several different styles of jewelry, executive gifts and ASMC logo medallions. This company can also custom design speaker gifts to fit the chapter needs. An order form is enclosed.
- Membership Applications and Materials: Individual and corporate membership applications are available to the chapters as needed. National Headquarters also carries a stock of paper easels in which to display the individual membership applications. Higher quality plastic easels are available for a fee. Membership recruitment posters are available and contain an area to fill in a chapter point of contact. Please use the form to order any of the membership materials.
- Electronic Membership File: Labels of your chapter membership are available by request. These labels are printed as cheshire labels, a format with which most mailers are familiar. Please note that these are not adhesive labels. Chapters may also request mailing labels of other ASMC Chapters. These labels are printed on 1" x 2 5/8" adhesive labels and can be sorted by state.
American Society of Military Comptrollers • 415 N. Alfred Street • Alexandria, VA 22314 (703) 549-0360 or (800) 462-5637 Fax: (703) 549-3181 www.asmconline.org
Promoting education, training, and professional development in all aspects of military comptrollership.