In order to keep the national records up to date, chapters must upload their chapter officer listing quarterly at awards.asmconline.org.
Chapter Presidents and Membership Chairs may access the membership roster online using the ASMC Member Portal.
- Log in to your account. To do this, you will need to enter your username (your e-mail address on file) and your password ( we use asmc + your member number as the default, however you can change/reset your password at anytime)
- Once you are logged in, you can select to view your Chapter Roster either “View In Excel” or “View In Browser”.
- If you chose to View in Browser, your roster will appear on the screen, which will include all of your members with a six month payment grace period. This may take a few minutes if you have a large chapter.
- When viewing the roster in your browser you can save to your computer:
- Right click with your mouse anywhere on the roster.
- Choose “select all” from the menu.
- Copy the data by pressing CTRL and C at the same time.
- Open a new file in Microsoft Excel.
- Paste the data by pressing CTRL and V at the same time.
- Save the file onto your computer (You may also use the save function on your browser bar, if you are using a version that has that capability.)
- When viewing in Excel you can save to your computer.
It is ASMC policy to not share its membership file with any entity or person outside of ASMC leadership.
- Please respect this policy at the local level.
- Do not provide the membership roster to any source outside your chapter leadership and always protect the file by locking it with a password.
- Do not post your member listing on any website or in any public forum.