PDI On Demand 2023
PDI On Demand 2023 is the comprehensive digital library of content with more than 150 hours of workshops and sessions from the Professional Development Institute (PDI) held in St. Louis, Missouri from May 31 – June 2, 2023.
The PDI program objective is to enhance resource and financial management knowledge and skills, as well as share best practices toward meeting the complex challenges of today’s fiscal environment. Defense financial managers in the public and private sectors converge each year for this three-day event to focus on education and training.
This comprehensive digital library offers:
- Access to 150+ hours of recorded presentations through February 29, 2024
- Ability to claim 180+ CPEs to re-certify for CDFM and DFMCP certifications
- An intuitive search that filters down to the specific sessions containing your search terms
- 120+ sessions with audio or video files and PDFs of presentation slides*
For some workshop recordings, you’ll be able to watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. For others, you’ll be able to listen to the audio recordings.
*Specific slides may not be available if the presenter has confidential information or otherwise requested that certain slides be removed.
If you did not attend PDI 2023 in-person or virtually, you must register to obtain access to PDI On Demand 2023. Registration for On Demand access is:
- $549 – Member
- $649 – Non-Member**
**NOT AN ASMC MEMBER?
Join ASMC today for $50 for a one-year and receive discounted registration for PDI On Demand 2023 access.
Questions about the PDI On Demand 2023? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND CPE CERTIFICATES
All recorded sessions are accredited for PDI On Demand 2023. To receive CPEs for this program, you must:
- Watch the sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the sessions survey.
- Complete the sessions survey.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
All material © American Society of Military Comptrollers unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.