- Detailed Program Descriptions: Mini-Courses and Workshops
- Presentation Slides are available at www.pdi2016.org/workshop-slides.
- PDI 2016 Website: www.pdi2016.org
Every year, ASMC offers online access to workshops and mini-courses recorded at the annual National Professional Development Institute (PDI). Virtual PDI is available for free to attendees of the live PDI event! Did you miss the Professional Development Institute (PDI) in Orlando, or do you need to earn additional CPEs? As always, Virtual PDI combines audio and slides from live sessions, allowing individual members and non-members alike to earn over 100 CPEs online. For a full list of courses offered in Virtual PDI 2016, click here!
Access to Virtual PDI is included (at no additional cost) in the PDI 2016 registration fee for all participants. For non-PDI attendees, registration for Virtual PDI is just $99 (approximately $1 per available CPE/CET.) Chapter Access is also available for $249! For more information on Chapter Access, click here!
All Virtual PDI users, attendees and non-attendees, must first register at one of the links below to gain access.
• Are you an ASMC member or ASMC chapter? Click here to purchase access, or to register for complimentary attendee access: http://imis.asmconline.org/net/products.aspx?category=16vpdi
• Are you a non-member? Click here to purchase access, or to register for complimentary attendee access: https://secure3.rhq.com/asmc/virtualpdi16/index.cgi
• Please note! While Virtual PDI 2016 is free to attendees, you must register at one of the above links to gain access!
• Important! Please allow up to 24 business hours for your purchase to be activated.
Already purchased? Log in and view Virtual PDI 2016: https://www.pathlms.com/asmc/courses
- Logging in the first time? Enter your email and change your password.
- While the inclusion of Mini-course instruction in the Virtual PDI program will provide continuing professional education (CPE) or continuing education and training (CET) credits, it does not provide direct credit toward meeting DoD Financial Management Certification Program requirements, as did the on-site instruction for participants who participated fully and also completed and submitted course evaluation forms at the end of the Mini-course.
- Virtual PDI CPEs represent “non-NASBA” CPEs. While actual on-site participation in a an ASMC PDI Mini-course or workshop qualifies for NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) CPEs, CPEs obtained for participation in Virtual PDI are non-NASBA CPEs.