Company Name: Sehlke Consulting
Small Business Administration (SBA) certified HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone), Veterans Administration certified SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business), and Virginia certified SWaM (Small, Women and Minority) owned business headquartered in Arlington, VA. We offer vital consulting support to the Federal government in several areas, which include; financial management services supporting POM development, budgeting, accounting and execution; data analytics; audit lifecycle services including readiness, assertion, intra audit support and remediation management; risk and compliance support to include Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR), A-123 and internal controls; Information Technology (IT) support; and administrative initiatives.
Company Name: Sehlke Consulting
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Web: sehlkeconsulting.com
Positions listed: Financial Manager, Program Support, Business Operations Management, Acquisition Support, Support Specialist
Job Title: Acquisition Support – Position Requires Active Top Secret Clearance
Job Type: Non-Management
Job Category: For Profit
This position is an ongoing effort of a large-scale IDIQ supporting intelligence agencies in Northern Virginia. There are opportunities for multiple levels of experience including: Entry, Mid-Level, Senior Level, and Expert. Qualified candidates need only apply to this position once, and, if remaining qualified, may be submitted on multiple Task Orders, until selection.
- Assist with coordination and review of documents needed for procurement packages to include Statements of Work, Market Research, Requests for Information, Determination and Findings, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Request for Clarification review and responses, etc.
- Assist with evaluating and documenting proposal reviews, program/project milestone review planning and coordination, and creation of spreadsheets, database, presentation, media/graphics for reporting maintaining status updates.
- Coordination with agency's partner organizations for interdepartmental procurement actions (MIPRS) and assist financial team with funding document requirements and monitoring funding status.
- Assist CORs or TMs with travel request reviews and assist with tracking Government provided or contractor acquired assets and property management.
- Assist with development of Memorandum’s of Agreement, Service Level Agreement or other forms of Agreements in support of pending joint contracting activities and plans within NGA as well as with other organizations.
- Assist technical requirements personnel with understanding contracting processes and approaches.
- Assist with development and documenting of business processes for the team’s operations and overall business process improvement planning and suggestions.
- Government contracting or acquisition experience and ability to clearly define requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD FAR (DFAR).
- Cost/Price Analysis expertise.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines.
- Experience with DOD/IC Acquisition processes.
- Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Government program, planning and budgeting and execution (PPBE) processes.
- Experience with agile acquisition processes.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Program Management or related field for DoD or IC program and project management.
Job Location: Springfield, VA or St. Louis, MO
Job Country: USA
Job State: VA or MO