Company Name: Sehlke Consulting
Small Business Administration (SBA) certified HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone), Veterans Administration certified SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business), and Virginia certified SWaM (Small, Women and Minority) owned business headquartered in Arlington, VA. We offer vital consulting support to the Federal government in several areas, which include; financial management services supporting POM development, budgeting, accounting and execution; data analytics; audit lifecycle services including readiness, assertion, intra audit support and remediation management; risk and compliance support to include Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR), A-123 and internal controls; Information Technology (IT) support; and administrative initiatives.
Company Name: Sehlke Consulting
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Web: sehlkeconsulting.com
Positions listed: Financial Manager, Program Support, Business Operations Management, Acquisition Support, Support Specialist
Job Title: Program Support – Position Requires Active Top Secret Clearance
Job Type: Management
Job Category: For Profit
This position is an ongoing effort of a large-scale IDIQ supporting national intelligence agencies in Northern Virginia. There are opportunities for multiple levels of experience including: Entry, Mid-Level, Senior Level, and Expert. Qualified candidates need only apply to this position once, and, if remaining qualified, may be submitted on multiple Task Orders, until selection.
- Assist the financial management team and the Pod Lead with budget planning, financial tracking, reporting and oversight of funding allocated to the Pod.
- Tracking and administration of contract activities associated with Pod research efforts.
- Assistance with reports, archives, planning, support and execution of workshops, meetings, site visits, and other meetings that may require domestic or foreign travel.
- Technical evaluation of the programmatic aspects of activities proposed for the Pod.
- Consultation, analyses of alternatives, research assistance and recommendations on topics as requested by the Pod Lead.
- Monitoring of compliance issues including, but not limited to, civil liberties protection, human subject research, and export control.
- Coordinate public disclosures, including oral and written communications and presentations with the Communications and Security teams for public release.
- Capture, track, maintain records and follow up and report status on action items and taskers.
- Assist with capturing and documenting program requirements.
- Coordinate periodic program management reviews including development of agenda, logistics, and meeting support.
- Project/program management of technical programs directly related to the Pod focus area pertinent to the assigned Pod, or other office support.
- Experience in financial support, tracking and management.
- Experience working with advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Professional certification(s) in Program or Project Management.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- An understanding of system security accreditation processes and the DoDIIS Certification process.
- Government agency or military staff experience.
- Experience with Government contracting and financial management.
Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Program Management or related field for DoD or IC program and project management.
Job Location: Springfield, VA or St. Louis, MO
Job Country: USA
Job State: VA or MO