Company Name: COLSA Corporation
Company Information (About the Company): COLSA Corporation is a technology services and solutions company with significant experience providing the latest and most sophisticated engineering, IT, and programmatic solutions for Government and Commercial customers. We understand the challenges our customers face and work closely with each one to design, develop, and implement solutions that will improve their operations, capitalize on technology, and deliver the right results. Here at COLSA, we believe that people are our most valuable resource, integrity should underlie all that we do, and that teamwork is integral to success.
Company/Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Web Address: www.colsa.com
Job Information: Senior Financial Specialist
Tracking Code: 2142-987
COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for a Financial Specialist (Senior) at Tinker AFB, OK.
Employee will plan, organize, complete, and present cost estimates for all phases of Mobility Directorate’s acquisition programs/projects from inception through disposal, either independently or in concert with Government personnel. The position shall provide cost estimate expertise (technical advice and guidance) while performing cost estimate planning and analyses for a complex program having extensive program and financial relationships with other programs and complex funding requirements.
The employee shall be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Internet Explorer. May be required to learn to use other commercial or specialized computer applications.
* Must have one of the following educational combinations:
• Minimum of a High School diploma (or equivalent) with 16 years of functional area experience; (or)
• Associate's degree in a related field with 13 years of functional area experience; (or)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 10 years of functional area experience; (or)
• Master’s degree in a related field with 8 years of functional area experience
* Working knowledge of desktop applications including Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
* US Citizenship required. Candidate must be able to pass a Special Agent Check (SAC) prior to hire date. In addition, candidate must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
* Prior System Program Office (SPO) experience
* Prior Commercial Derivative Aircraft (CDA) experience
* Prior government funding programs (e.g. Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS), Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS), Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and Automated Business Services System (ABSS), etc.)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Location: Tinker AFB, Oklahoma United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular