CALIBRE Systems is an employee-owned management consulting and information technology solutions company supporting government and industry. CALIBRE is committed to the success of our customers, and delivers enduring solutions that solve management, technology, and program challenges.
CALIBRE is a leading provider of management consulting and information technology solutions serving customers in the public and private sectors – defense, federal / civil, and commercial corporations. Our employees – operating from our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters, seven regional offices across the U.S. and in three foreign countries – are committed to delivering high quality, value-added solutions in:
- Data Analytics
- Energy, Environment, and Regulatory Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Financial and Cost Management
- Health Informatics Solutions
- Human Capital Management
- Information Technology Solutions
- Installation and Land Management
- Logistics and Management Services
- Program Management and Decision Support
- Strategic Planning
- Training, Modeling, and Simulation Services
- Select Solutions
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Web: www.calibresys.com
Job Information: Seeking candidates with CDFM and Secret Security Clearances
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Job Title: Cost Analyst
Job Description: CALIBRE is seeking a Cost Analyst to provide assistance within the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cost Analysis Branch. The support efforts will include: developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Cost Element Structure (CES), cost data research and archiving, estimate documentation, risk and schedule analysis, and briefing support. Additionally, the Cost Analyst will review and comment on the accuracy and integrity of cost related documents, such as Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD), and Acquisition Program Baselines, and other Acquisition and cost related documents.
This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide reviews and comments on the accuracy and integrity of cost related documents, such as Cost Analysis Requirement Description (CARD), Acquisition Program Baselines, and other Acquisition and cost related documents.
- Support a team in the development of an Economic Analysis cost model.
- Assist with Independent Cost Estimates (ICEs) and Component Cost Estimates (CCEs) in accordance with DoD 5000 Series requirements, and in conjunction with technical and programmatic supporting documentation.
- Support a team in the development of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBAs), Business Case Analysis (BCAs) and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs).
- Support Cost Analysis Branch at all levels of analysis to the Agency Program Offices and the Component Acquisition Executive, for program reviews and major milestone decisions.
- Participating in Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Acquisition/Cost IPT, preparing status briefings, identifying cost issues, and supporting action item research and solution recommendations.
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Minimum 4 years’ related cost estimating experience in DoD. Related experience in other organizations will be considered.
- Proficient skills in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of DoD financial databases and processes.
- Familiarity with Information Technology (IT) and Automated Systems (AIS) programs.
- Skills in developing, implementing, and/or advising on DoD Acquisition policy and procedures for conducting Life Cycle Cost Estimates; Independent Cost Estimate (ICE), Component Cost Estimate (CCE).
- Experience developing DoD Life Cycle Cost Estimates in Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) using a variety of cost estimating methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Experience developing Automated Cost Models, Cost Database, Cost Factors, and/or Cost Estimating Relationships.
- Certified as a Cost Estimator by an accredited agency or by the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Certification process.
Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum 4 years’ related cost estimating experience in DoD. Related experience in other organizations will be considered. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Preferred Certification: CDFM
Job Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland
Job State: Maryland
Job Country: US
Apply Link: https://calibresyscareers.silkroad.com/