Company Name: Management Concepts
Company Web Address: http://www.managementconcepts.com/
The Workforce Management Consultant role provides onsite support to workforce management and development clients at the U.S. Army. The consultant will support a variety of workforce development and talent management projects as a member of a high caliber and engaged team. The primary focus of the work is advising, planning, and implementing the people strategies that will move our client forward and achieve mission priorities in preparing the Army financial management workforce to meet the goal of being audit ready. The work will include workforce transformation efforts that range from strategic planning to tactical implementation, with a heavy focus on creating implementation ready programs for increasing the capability and capacity of Army financial managers.
- Apply knowledge of human capital, talent management, career development, workforce planning, and organizational development.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for human capital-related issues for the client.
- Benchmark key measures against external industry, region, and best-in-class peers.
- Coordinates work among the project team to build efficient teams that deliver solutions within the cost and schedule constraints of client organizations.
- Provides oral and written communication to senior leadership through reporting and presentations
- Experience and knowledge of human capital management and strategic workforce planning methodologies and tools
- Possesses advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to conduct research and synthesize complex information to identify solutions to human capital and talent management challenges.
- Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external clients
- Up-to-date awareness and understanding of practices, technologies, trends, and regulatory issues that impact clients in the Federal Government.
- Builds productive working relationships both inside and outside the company.
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, and one-on-one feedback skills
- Experience with Department of Defense financial management practices and required competencies is strongly preferred.
- Productive utilization – provide direct support to client projects as well as internal projects to deliver content/product solutions. The combined work on client direct and internal projects will provide 80+% utilization.
- Client satisfaction – projects the consultant leads or supports will be evaluated using an independent client evaluation process. Consultants will meet agreed upon benchmarks for client satisfaction.
- Project performance –consultants are responsible for achieving high performance grades on each project they work on.
- Development – demonstrates development of consulting skills and technical expertise, and provides development support to more junior staff and peers.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Human Capital, Business, or a related discipline
- 5+ Years of Experience in human capital strategy, talent management, workforce planning, or succession management.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Previous experience in the Federal Government is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience supporting the Army and/or clients in the Federal financial management community is strongly preferred.