Navy FIAR Analyst
Lynch Consultants, LLC, was founded in 2011 to become the premier consulting firm of choice for our Federal Government and commercial customers, as well as the premier employer and corporate partner of choice for our employees and business partners. Our tagline, Expertise. Reliability. Results. is not just words, rather it captures the identity of the Company, our staff, and our daily decisions. We work very hard to provide every client with unparalleled industry and business Expertise; a responsiveness and Reliability that gives our clients and partners confidence and value from our work; and a central focus and emphasis on interim and long-term performance Results, spanning the engagement kick-off through to the final exit briefing. Along with our leadership vision and employee commitment toward excellence and continuous improvement, these three words – Expertise. Reliability. Results. serve as the cornerstones to the Lynch Consultants business framework and foundation.
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Web: http://lynchconsultants.com
Job Information: Seeking candidates with experience at the Big 4.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Job Title: Navy FIAR Analyst
Job Description: Personnel from Deloitte, E&Y, and PwC with Federal audit or audit prep experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Audit practices and standards
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Must have 4 years of prior federal audit experience
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed CPE requirements.
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Document comprehensive understanding of client financial and operational processes
- Use the audit results and analysis to develop recommendations in accordance with Yellow Book requirements for improving compliance, effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability
- Perform testing of financial statements and accounting reports
- Perform internal control reviews and testing
- Research accounting issues
- Compile and analyze data
Preferred Certification: CPA; CDFM; CGFM; CIA
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job State: DC
Job Country: US