Company Name: COLSA Corporation
Company Information (About the Company): COLSA Corporation is a technology services and solutions company with significant experience providing the latest and most sophisticated engineering, IT, and programmatic solutions for Government and Commercial customers. We understand the challenges our customers face and work closely with each one to design, develop, and implement solutions that will improve their operations, capitalize on technology, and deliver the right results. Here at COLSA, we believe that people are our most valuable resource, integrity should underlie all that we do, and that teamwork is integral to success.
Company/Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Web Address: www.colsa.com
Job Information: Senior Cost Analyst
Tracking Code: 2205-987
COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for a Senior Cost Analyst for our customer at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The position shall perform cost estimates for all phases of Mobility Aircraft acquisition programs from inception through disposal either independently or in concert with Government personnel. The position shall provide cost estimate expertise (technical advice and guidance) while performing cost estimate planning and analysis for a complex program having extensive program and financial relationships with other programs and complex funding requirements. Program cost estimates may be in support of annual or biennial estimates, Most Probable Life Cycle Cost (MPLCC) estimates for source selection evaluation, quick turnaround "what-if' estimates. Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), Should/Will Cost Reviews. Reduction in Total Ownership Costs (RTOC), or other economic analyses. Process phases include task definition and planning; data research, collection and analysis; and review, presentation, and documentation. Estimates shall be done using the most appropriate technique available for each cost element of the estimate.
The position shall support the program office in accomplishing production and modification cost estimates for funded annual Program Objective Memorandum (POM)/ Future Year Defense Program/Plan (FYDP) inputs, President's Budget (PB), and Budget Estimate Submissions (BES) input. The position shall support the program office in formulating "should cost / will cost" analyses on budgets and their potential effect on the cost estimate.
• High school diploma or equivalent with 15 years of functional area experience, or
• Associates degree in a related field with 13 years of functional area experience, or
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 10 years of functional area experience, or
• Master's degree in a related field with 8 years of functional area experience
• US Citizenship required. Candidate must be able to pass a Special Agent Check (SAC) prior to hire date. In addition, candidate must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
• Experience with estimating tools Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACIT), PRICE "True Planning" parametric modeling, Constructive Cost Model (COCO MO) and Oracle Crystal Ball), and Air Force maintained databases such as Air Force Total Ownership Cost (AFTOC) and Reliability & Maintainability Information System (REMIS). This list of computer systems and databases is not all-inclusive.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE.