ASMC’s 75th Anniversary Commission is celebrating the founding anniversary of the Society in San Antonio, Texas in 1948. Our 75th Jubilee Theme – Leaning Forward While Looking Back to Enhance Value– captures the essence of a tight community of proficient professionals devoted to executing the military mission with utmost excellence.
The ASMC challenge – and opportunity – for 2023: galvanize our community, enhance value, and grow membership. To deliver this outcome, the 75th Jubilee strategy is chapter-centric given they are the lifeblood embodying the great legacy of ASMC values of competence, leadership, and grit!
75th Anniversary Member Awards
Congratulations to the following members, being recognized for their achievements in support of ASMC and the defense financial management community.
- COL Samuel Glover, USA, Redstone Huntsville Chapter
- Ms. Dawn Holding, CDFM-A, Aviation Chapter
- Mr. Brad Thompson, Utah Chapter
- Ms. Sarah Flaherty, CDFM-A, Yankee Chapter
- Ms. Irma Finicchiaro, CDFM, Syracuse Chapter
- BG Roger Scearce, USA (Retired), Washington Chapter
- Ms. Terry Placek, Washington Chapter
The nomination form remains open for the 75th Anniversary Jubilee Member awards.