American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) is happy to announce our first hybrid Professional Development Institute (PDI) 2022! We will be offering the option to attend PDI in-person in Atlanta Georgia, as well as an option to attend in a virtual capacity.
The PDI is ASMC’s premier training event and will take place 1-3 June 2022 in Atlanta Georgia at the World Congress Center and on ASMC’s Virtual Platform.
Pre-Conference courses maybe offered 30 May through 31 May, and those offerings will be confirmed prior to registration opening.
Join ASMC for this fantastic opportunity to learn and interact with participants from Service HQs and major commands, and to collaborate with leadership and peers. This event also showcases individuals and teams recognized by ASMC for their excellent contributions to the field of defense financial management in 2022. The PDI 2022 program will include general and Service Day sessions, mini-courses, and workshops that will focus on multiple defense financial management competency areas.
Important Information about PDI 2022
- ASMC will be requiring vaccination to attend PDI in-person in Atlanta
- More information to come on how to verify vaccination status
- In-person attendance will be limited for PDI 2022.
- Allocations for our services will be determined no later than February 1, 2022
- ASMC’s virtual program will include selected courses from the live in-person training.
- The format (live, recorded) will be determined prior to registration launching
- Those recordings that are made available will be offered for 6 months or more following PDI for you to obtain full credits for all offered sessions.
Pricing for PDI 2022 will be confirmed no later than January 20, 2022.
Stay tuned for more information on PDI 2022!