Our candidates have been asking us for additional exam preparation tools, and we listened! The CDFM Practice Test is an online assessment resource for individuals preparing to take the CDFM exams. This tool is designed to help build your confidence and identify areas in which additional exam preparation may be needed.
$59 gives you 3 months of 24/7 access to:
- Over 100 questions for each of Modules 1, 2, and 3, across all 10 domains
- Exam items written by subject matter experts for the CDFM exams
- Digital flash cards
- Unlimited, fully customizable tests
- Immediate, domain-level feedback
- Resource web links in one place
- Examination resource documents in one place
- An opportunity to identify personal strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarity with CDFM exam item format
- Full mobile optimization
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIBE NOW
Have questions about our Practice Test platform? See our FAQ page here
Third Party Payment Information: Practice test subscriptions and payments are managed by ASMC’s practice test vendor, Test Run. ASMC does not process payment for the practice test but payments can still be made directly to Test Run (https://testrun.com/ASMC) by following one of the options:
- Option 1: Candidate can create an account with Test Run (https://testrun.com/ASMC) and then provide the login information to the third party to make payment for the practice test subscription
- Option 2: The third party can create the Test Run account for candidate using the candidate’s (name, email etc.) and make payment for a practice test subscription and then provide the login information to the candidate
Note: Subscribers may experience technical difficulties when using Internet Explorer. ASMC recommends using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari as your browser for use of the Practice Test platform.
Disclaimer: None of the questions on the Practice Test appear on the CDFM exams, but they are written in the same format and style as the live exams. The Practice Test should only be used to gauge your familiarity with concepts. To get a feel for navigating the Pearson VUE testing platform for computerized testing at-home and in a test center, explore the Pearson VUE Demo Test.
A number of study aids are available as preparation for the CDFM exams (see Step 2: Preparing for Examination). No one study tool should be considered the only basis for exam preparation. ASMC strongly recommends a minimum study and review time of three months based on the CDFM exam specifications (blueprints) in a variety of formats, which may include:
- Original Department of Defense guidance documents online
- EDFMTC textbook
- Training courses
- ASMC Chapter study groups
No tools can guarantee you will pass an exam. Passing an exam is not based on how much money spent or the number of resources utilized. It is based on successfully applying your knowledge across the spectrum of the field.
–Keep your eyes on this page and our social media platforms for updates and additional information!–