Government and corporate leaders in the field of defense financial management (FM) will convene at ASMC’s 2023 Data Analytics & Decision Support (DA/DS) Virtual Conference to share insight in data analytics and the decision process in the age of generative AI.
Discussions will include how the comptroller/CFO/financial manager obtains and best uses their “seat at the table.” Attendees will hear about priorities concerning the management of enterprise level data including governance, integrity, and relevance toward facilitating transformation and operational excellence. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from FM experts in PPBE processes to reimagine data using AI and discover how to create transformation in the decision-making processes.
DA/DS Virtual Conference will offer 11 sessions in this all-day virtual event. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to 11 CPEs.*
Who Should Attend
• Business analysts, data analysts, data scientists and financial managers seeking to learn how analytics are being applied across various business processes in the defense industry
• Comptrollers, CFOs and financial managers in the public and private sectors seeking to learn about the latest techniques and methodologies
• Executives seeking to learn how to further leverage analytics in decision making processes
• Individuals interested in expanding their analytics skills and learning how organizations are leveraging analytics across defense financial management
In-Person Reception Details
Following the virtual DA/DS conference, join attendees and speakers for an in-person reception brought to you by ASMC and our reception partner Significance.
- Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Time: 5:30PM – 7:30PM EST
- Location: Atrium Building, 277 S Washington Street, Alexandria, VA
You must register separately to attend the reception.
Questions about the event? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Attendees will have through 26 July 2024 to earn CPEs post conference through our virtual platform (You must be registered to view on-demand sessions).