We have an exciting line-up of speakers and presenters from across the Defense Community. The topics will range from the current state of the budget, to the Efficiencies Task Force, to the way ahead in a declining budget environment.
- Honorable Robert F. Hale, Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer)
- Mr. Christian Marrone, Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense, Executive Director of the Efficiencies Task Force
- Mr. John Roth, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) Program and Budget
- Blaine Aaron, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Budget and Appropriation Affairs)
- Mark Easton, Department of Defense Deputy Chief Financial Officer Mark Peterson, SOCOM Chief Financial Officer
Round Table Discussions
Do you have a great idea to share or a burning question you want answered? The Defense Wide Community’s Service Day (DW Day) has a great forum to help you do that.
Come talk to an expert!
We have a great group of experts from across the Department, ready to talk!
Forty of the most knowledgeable people in the Department of Defense will lead you through a discussion of some of the hottest, most timely issues. They will talk with you, answer your questions, and, just maybe, solve the mysteries you have wondered about, but didn't know who to ask.
(Some of our topics are similar to the full-blown workshops offered during the PDI – But in the Round Table Discussions, you will talk directly to the expert in a small group of 10. These are not repeats of the seminars.) We offer each topic three times and you select which Round Table to attend.