CDFM Wall Certificates

//CDFM Wall Certificates

I’ve just undergone an official name change. How can I get a certificate with my new name?

For security reasons, CDFM certificant name changes cannot be made online. Certificants who have had a legal name change must submit a copy of the original documentation (e.g., marriage license, divorce or name change decree) to or fax to (703) 549-3181 to the attention of the Certification Department. After your name has been updated [...]

By |2019-04-17T22:54:37+00:00July 23rd, 2018|0 Comments