ASMC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Sizemore has returned to the organization as Senior Manager, Member Programs & Volunteer Support as the organization moves to increase support for its more than 100 chapters across the world.
Jennifer Sizemore began her career with ASMC in 1991 at ASMC’s brand-new first National Headquarters office in Alexandria, VA and provided a wealth of services and support to chapters and members across the defense financial management community. In 2013, she transitioned to a contractor role to support the National Awards Program and Professional Development Institute (PDI) where she has served our members for the past decade. She also served the Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania for six years, managing a team of 25 personnel in support of members and volunteers support in 27 counties.
In her new role, Jennifer will:
- Identify, create, plan, develop, and execute new chapter programs and services, along with changes/updates to existing offerings.
- Train chapter leaders in vital areas such as recruitment, retention, event planning and execution, donations, succession planning, and networking.
- Plan, develop and execute ASMC’s awards and scholarship programs.
- Contribute to the implementation of ASMC membership initiatives, providing service to existing members and implementing process improvement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the annual ASMC PDI.
In her first thirty days, Jennifer will focus on chapter support initiatives and updates to the awards and recognition provided through the National Awards Program.
Jennifer has one son, Jacob, whose first PDI was in San Diego in 1999. When not serving ASMC’s chapters and members, Jennifer can be found working in real estate, crafting, working on home projects or somewhere outdoors – hiking, kayaking, or enjoying camp life.
To connect with Jennifer, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach her by phone at 703-298-1938.