The ASMC strongly encourages every ASMC chapter to establish a chapter website. A site is invaluable as it can be accessed by your members 24 hours a day and provides useful and important information specific to your chapter.
Please note ASMC is researching FREE Web hosting to all chapters in the form of standardized pages maintained by the local chapter. Further guidance will be provided soon on how to request this service for a chapter. It is not available at this time.
Important note: Creating websites requires a computer, software, and a person with the appropriate knowledge and training. The national headquarters does not and cannot provide hardware, software, technical support or training. The national headquarters will send the login information, and the chapter is responsible for the uploading and updating of information.
Each chapter should include the following content on its Website:
- Link to the National ASMC website
- Calendar of chapter events
- List of chapter officers
- Local Constitution and Bylaws
- Chapter newsletter
- Information on chapter programs (awards, community service, meetings, etc.)
- Member News (achievements by chapter members)
- Defense FM related content
- Links to chapter social media sites