ASMC is hiring for the position of Associate Director, Education and Professional Development. The position will be housed at the ASMC HQ offices located in Alexandria, Virginia.
Applications may be emailed to Al Runnels at email@example.com or mailed to him at 415 N. Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314. Applications submitted via email after 3 May 2019 or mailed with a postmark after 3 May 2019 will not be considered.
Position Title: Associate Director, Education and Professional Development
Position Location: Headquarters, ASMC, 415 N. Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314
Position qualifications, duties, and responsibilities are included in the attachment.
Compensation, benefits, and conditions of employment:
Salary Range: $90,000 – $100,000
Subject to specific plan requirements employee may be eligible to participate in health, dental, vision and ASMC’s 401k retirement plan. Employee is eligible for paid federal holidays, and also annual and sick leave.
• Paid annual leave at a rate of 10 days/year for each of the first five years of employment with ASMC. After year 10, paid annual leave is capped at 15 days per year. Employee may accumulate unused annual leave in excess of 15 days during the calendar year; however, unused annual leave in excess of 15 days at the end of the calendar year will be lost and not carried forward to the subsequent year.
• Paid sick leave: accrual rate of 4 hours per two-week pay period. Employee may accumulate unused sick leave indefinitely during employment with ASMC; however, the Society does not compensate employees for unused sick leave at termination of employment.
• Participation in ASMC’s 401k pension plan, at up to a 6% rate of total annual compensation (base salary, plus bonuses, if applicable); company matching of the up to 6% rate begins after 6 months of employment, but is payable (vested) only after two years of employment with ASMC.
• As part of ASMC Management staff, employee is expected to work at least a 40-hour regular workweek. Overtime pay is not authorized.
• Free parking will be available.